Saturday

Nervous Breakdown Caused by Shock



After two years of misery this woman was completely restored by Dr. Williams Pink Pills


"For two years I had been very ill, due to the shock of losing my husband in an accident - he was knocked down and killed by a bus. I was left with my three schoolgirl daughters and my home to look after, and the strain of it all proved too much for me... my nerves were in a terrible state, and if anyone spoke to me I cried..."

"Then one day, a booklet was left at the house describing the remarkable cures effected by Dr Williams Pink Pills. As I lay in bed I read of these and decided to try the pills myself"

"I had been taking the pills for only a few days when I began to feel better..."

"I only wish I had tried Dr Williams Pink Pills sooner - they would have saved me much suffering"

No comments:

Post a Comment